Friday, June 25, 2010

Have I mentioned before that I have the absolute best customers? In case I haven't, I sincerely mean it when I say I have the best customers!!! If this picture dosen't make you smile I don't know what will! One of my fantastic customers, Tonya, came in and purchased bonnets for her girls, and of course they just had to come in and show them off.! squealing with glee!

One of my favorite things about selling goodies to people is hearing about what they're going to do with them when they get them home. Like our fabulous customer who bought our favorite aqua Bahama shutters and she is having them made into a coffee table.Or one of our other favoite people who just had to have a fantastic vintage screen door to hang on her wall.

Everyones creativity is so inspiring that the girls and I have been talking about doing an inspiration board in the store full of photos of creative things our customers have done with their purchases. Help us get started! Bring in a picture for our board! I'm feeling a contest....

All the best,
Colette
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment