Thursday, June 9, 2011

Farm Chicks, my favorites!


So, I am still not a great blogger, and my photos are blurry, and I don't have many photos because my batteries went low, but my heart is in blogging, and I know I will get better.

My feelings for the show are this: I am in awe of my fellow vendors.

Thank you for inspiring me to stretch beyond what I think I can do.
Thank you, Serena, for having the Best of the best at your show!
Thank you, to all of you who spent some time visiting with me, connecting, and motivating me to come back home to my shop, and to achieve more!
Thank you Ki, Heather, Catherine, Pat and all of the VIP guests who spent time talking with me and making me feel I can achieve my dreams!

I am so revved up, renewed and refreshed, I can't wait until I get to put all of my Farm Chicks purchases in my shop, creating amazing vignettes with all this great stuff I bought at the show, from all of you!!

I'm doing my Happy Dance right now for the joy I brought home with me, having connected with all of you great people!!


Enjoy the few photos I have, of some very lovely people,
and know that my smile cannot get any bigger!
(or the aqua flower on my head, any larger!!)
All the best,
Colette
xoxo






Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love you girls!! Sorry I lost the email address!!=( HOpe you had a wonderful time in Spokane...see you sometime soon again!
    Hollie

    ReplyDelete