Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Blessings to you!

It is only a few days prior to Thanksgiving, and I wish for you to have your dining table filled with good food, and with family and friends filling the room with a joyful celebration!


Lots of Joy!


And happiness



So, here's from all of us at Station 8 sending you our warmest wishes for a blessed day.
I am so thankful for being able to do what I love, and for all of you who make it all worthwhile.
And a very special thank you to Jaimie Nelson, for providing these wonderful photos of my shop.
Check out her website at http://www.jnelsonimagery.com/
She is just one of the many reasons I have so much to be grateful for!

All the best this Thanksgiving,
Colette,
& my team, Rachel, Betsy,Ina, Devie
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Um, I just found another great way to display my vintage letters and frogs!! Thank you!! Beautiful displays as always, and Happy Thanksgiving to you girls!!
    Love
    Hollie

    ReplyDelete