Thursday, October 21, 2010

Autumn & hot dogs go together, right?

Okay, if this isn't the cutest photo of Rachel, my Assistant, I don't know what is!
We were on our Buying trip, and happened to be staying downtown Spokane, and when we pulled in, we saw the gigantic Oscar Meyer car! Of course I made her pose so I could photo document the moment!!

I remember seeing this years ago, and thinking what a great marketing idea this was! Maybe I should get something original to drive for Station 8? Hmm... We'll have to think about what we could do to the trailer...oh honey, do you mind if I paint the trailer??!!

Well, we are in full Autumn mode here, even the weather is cooperating with amazing sunshine days and crisp, cool temps!
autumn...ahhh bliss
All the best,
Colette
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment