Saturday, September 24, 2011

SPOOKY!

Things are getting a little SPOOKY here at the shop! No, it's not because Colette is on vacation and left me in charge (well not entirely)...

Colette has gotten into the spirit of things, and knowing that I love all things Spooky, brought me these lovely bleached out old bones to play with! I think they are perfect for a porch.



She even let me play with cob webs this year! I'm a happy girl!





It was a dark and stormy night....








Do not panic ladies! It's not real, but it looks real! So I couldn't help but add a few bugs from the collection of bug magnets that Flower Frog (one of our lovely vendors) brought in.

So if your looking to Spook up your Fall, come in and see me I would love to help!



All the Best,


Rachel & Colette





No comments:

Post a Comment