Monday, October 10, 2011

Welcoming Jill Jones, newest vendor!

Some color combos just make me happy, like these! Welcoming in a new vendor to my amazing team at Station 8 makes me happy.

I am so proud to introduce to you, Jill Jones, creator extraordinaire, new mom, and an amazing woman!
Look at her new yummies, that have just arrived Today! Jill has a very discerning eye to detail, and is extremely hip with what the hot looks are in vintage decor! She compliments my other fabulous vendors, don't you think?

Jewelry hangers, wall plaques, bulletin boards, and mid size furniture will be her specialty, all with amazingly affordable prices!

I can't seem to pick my favorites, as all of Jill's pieces make me happy! Come in for a peek and see for yourself!

All the best,
Colette
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment