Thursday, November 3, 2011

Holiday Open House " A Sneeky Peek"!

Okay, the countdown until Open House is now 40 hours and 12 mintutes! and the elves are working at fever pace!







You will find delightful alphabets, polka dots and lots of fresh fun looks in our traditional vignette " A Country Christmas"




And of course, our "Angelic Christmas" vignette will make your Christmas spirit soar and hopefully take your breath away too!



And sparkly, magical, romantic is here too! You will find yourself carried away on poofy clouds!


And then there is the Quirky, whimsilicious, playful and just plain fun!
So please join us Saturday November 5th along with Jaimie Nelson Imagery, Candy Faith with The Princess Ball, two of our guests to mingle with. Enjoy coffee from Coffee Traders and refreshements as you shop!

All the best,
Colette
and my fabulous team!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ladies! I wish so much I could be there, someday! I will be in after Christmas. Good Luck! xoxo~Sue

    ps~I have been having trouble leaving comments so I hope this works.

    ReplyDelete