Tuesday, January 24, 2012

We unveil all our new jewels at DIVA night!!


We found the most amazing jewelry lines while on our Seattle trip! Lots of handmade, one-of-a-kind pieces every girl wants to own!
Quirky pendants that you can layer on with your own jewelry


Fabulous handknit headwraps that we all love in new colors and styles!
amazing array of deliciousness that I can't wait to unveil on Friday January 27th on our DIVA night!! Bring a friend, sip some wine, savor some chocolate and enjoy!


You will be dazzled at our new stuff!
I just know you'll love it all!


So many choices...
Posted by PicasaBring on the bling!!!
See you soon!(don't forget we reopen on Friday!!!)
All the best,
Colette & Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful stuff! Can't wait to see it in person on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a good trip to Seattle. It was nice meeting you at 2nd Saturdayz. I wish we had more time to visit. Our move date to Frenchtown looks like sometime in March. I have been diagnosed with stage 1 (very early) breast cancer. I go Mon 1-30 to have a lumpectomy and after 6 wks of radiation. So I will be out of commission for about 2 wks but will be back to creating asap. I would love to talk about putting some of my things in your shop. I also read all you old posts and see you did a show in Missoula, Prarie Girls, that sounds like so much fun. I will be attending Farm Chicks, not a a vendor but ther for moral support and help to some of the vendors from 2nd Saturdayz.

    I have a website but is not complete- www.wastedjewelry.com you can email me at linda@wastedjewelry.com

    Look forward to talking to you. Linda Jensen

    ReplyDelete