Thursday, September 27, 2012

Time and again!


Watches, old clock faces, watch jewelry. There's just something magical about timepieces. I adore these old fashioned pieces and love that there is a new appreciation for them!

Old Big Bens, Baby Bens, kitchen clocks. When you pick one up its heavy, sturdy and feels like it can get the job done for you. The scratches and dents just make it all the more appealing to me.

Just love this display that my girls put together! Barb and Betsy spent yesterday freshening our "Industrial Alley" with all of the galvanized, old wood pallet carts, arch salvage...doesn't this look appealing together?

Did I mention that I love old cameras, as well as clocks? But of course!
Works of art, things of beauty. All displayed on an amazing industrial rack!
Perfection!
Just had to share some of our current industrial looks we have!

Enjoy the day!
All the best,
Colette
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. SO much to love in 4 fun pictures! That red clock has my name seriously ALL over it! I may just have to swing in today! And the cameras . . . oh the cameras! LOVE!!!!! And not to mention the amazing shelf the cameras are on! AGHH!!! Like I said, SO much to love!

    ReplyDelete