Thursday, January 31, 2013

Station 8 has gone Hollywood with The Bachelor!



 Do you watch The Bachelor?
 If you haven't seen the show, you'll want to tune in this Monday night, Feb. 4th,
 because Station 8 is in this episode!
This gorgeous leather sofa and antique trunk were used in the filming of this Monday's episode!


That's right! The set designers came into the shop needing props for the "glamping" scene (glamour camping) and fell in love with this antique leather sofa and trunk! So exciting isn't it?

They filmed in Whitefish and other parts of the Flathead, and .....the bachelor Sean, arrives in a sea plane operated by my husband, Peter's compnay, BackCountry Flying Experience!
(www.backcountryflyingexperience.com)

I was standing there watching the plane take off and land, and I even got to hear the communication between the pilot, Scott Wolff,(Peter's good friend) and the film crew!! Oh it was fun!

When the bachelor got out of the plane, I was within a few feet of that handsome hunk!

I will be watching for the glamping scene--and trying to spot our furniture! Can't wait!
I hope you get to watch it too, and say a cheer for Montana! We've gone Hollywood!

All the best,
Colette
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to watch it! I'm a Bachelor fan already but this sealed the deal. I so wanted to go to Whitefish for the taping of their date, but it was smack dab in the middle of the work week. Boo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must say, after watching the filming of the bachelor arriving in WF on the floatplane, I was hooked, and couldn't wait for the season to start!! Enjoy the show! Colette

      Delete