Monday, October 17, 2011

Quirky Has Arrived!

They call me Quirky! I think it started way back (2 years ago), when my mother-in-law was telling Colette that I would make a great employee, and she said "her style is kind of quirky". Well we all know I was promptly hired on, and have been playing, I mean working really hard ever since!Recently I decided to branch out, and start my very own shop in Station 8 (where else)! Of course, after suprisingly very little consideration, I decided to name it Quirky! Pictures are worth a thousand words, as they say, so here are some of my new space!


Did I mention I have the very best boss in the whole wide world! I am so very blessed to not only be an employee of Station 8, but now also a vendor!





So far Quirky is a blend of out of the ordinary vintage items, books, and furniture. Soon I will be adding new unique jewelry, and gifts.








This map is my very favorite thing! It's a 1950's school map that is also a chalk board! I recently called it quirkalicious! You really have to come and see it in person...








My very first sale! I was so excited!

So if you tend to walk on the quirky side, come in and check it out!

Hope to see you soon!

All the Best,






Rachel






1 comment:

  1. Welcome neighbor!! it looks so fun! Can't wait to see it in person! I heart Quirky!!

    ReplyDelete